For the purpose of the applicable data protection legislation, the data controller is Hatty Boots Ltd, Albert Goodman Accountants, Mary Street House, Mary Street, Taunton, Somerset TA1 3NW.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure you are happy with any changes.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
In general, you can use this Website without giving us any information. However, additional services may be available if we have certain information about you.
We may collect the following information:
- account registration information including your name, telephone number, postal address and email address;
- billing information, transaction and credit card information (should you make a purchase with us);
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence; and
- information regarding your personal or professional interests, demographics, experiences with our products and contact preferences in order to provide you with further correspondence about our products and services.
WHAT DO WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
We use this information to provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping;
- to improve our products and services;
- to communicate with you by email, telephone or post if you have ordered or purchased products from us, either regarding the order or purchase or other matters regarding transactions between us or your customer relationship with us;
- to communicate with you with regard to your Hattyboots.com account;
As above, we would like to provide you with information about new products, promotions, special offers and other information which we think you may find interesting. Where you have consented to us doing so, we may send you such information by postal mail and telephone, unless you have registered with the appropriate Preference Service. If you purchase a product from us we may retain your address for future mailings. If you do not want your information used for direct marketing purposes at any time, please contact our customer services department by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 0044 23 923 84 162 to let us know and we will not send you any direct marketing.
We would also like to provide you with the information above by email. However, we appreciate that email “spam” has become a problem in recent years.
If you are a customer or you have previously asked us for information on our products:
- We may contact you regarding your purchase or other matters regarding transactions between us or your customer relationship with us, or send you information on our range of products by email, unless you have asked us not to do so; and
- We may also use your email address to share information about our products and services that may be of interest to you by way of Hatty Boots informational emails, unless you have asked us not to do so.
Otherwise, when you provide us with personal information, we will ask you whether you would like us to send you Hatty Boots informational emails.
If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive marketing emails from us, please click on the unsubscribe link in the email. Alternatively, you may at any time contact our customer services department at Hatty Boots Ltd, Albert Goodman Accountants, Mary Street House, Mary Street, Taunton, Somerset TA1 3NW or by telephone on 0044 23 923 84 162 or by email at email@example.com
WHO DO WE SHARE THIS INFORMATION WITH?
We will not transfer or disclose your personal information to third parties.
SECURITY AND STORAGE
In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect on line. We use industry standard encryption technologies when collecting or transferring customer credit card information exchanged with our Website server. All other information transfer is conducted through a secure phone line.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.